Is it correct to say : I study government (as an academic field of study)?
Oct 24, 2019 10:12 AM
Answers · 3
Public Administration is a common university degree.
October 24, 2019
Yes, that's correct. Though, "I study government" is usually phrased as "I'm studying government" or "I'm doing government studies". Some universities rather than calling it 'government' may call it 'political science'.
October 24, 2019
I think you would probably study "Political science" or "Politics".
October 24, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language