Elizabeth328
Could someone help me to correct my information requesting letter? Letter to university: "I am writing this letter to request more information about the Chinese program at your university o which starts in September 2020. I am highly interested in this program and I am anxious to apply for it at your university. First, I would appreciate if you could indicate more information about the regulations of admission to the university coveted Chinese program. I am curious about an entrance examination availability. Second, I would be grateful if you could tell me some information about studying duration and prices for the Chinese program. I have read on your website that tuition fees are 3000/semester. I would like to know if I understood it correctly. Finally, would you be so kind and tell me more information about visa and learning certificate. How could I get a visa and learning certificate must be translated into English or it is not necessary? Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you." I would appreciate it if anyone could help me! Thank you!
Hello! I made some changes to the letter below. The words contained in [brackets] should be replaced with the correct information. I am happy to help you with email writing and academic correspondence if you would like. Good luck! "I am writing this letter to request more information about the Chinese program at [name the university] which starts in September 2020. I am highly interested in this program and I am anxious to submit my application. First, I would appreciate if you could provide me with more information about the regulations of admission to the university's coveted Chinese program. I am especially curious about the dates of the entrance exam. Second, I would be grateful if you could share some information about the duration and prices of the Chinese program. I have read on your website that tuition fees are [include currency symbol] 3000/semester. I would like to know if I understood it correctly. Finally, would you be so kind as to tell me more information about the visa and learning certificate requirements? How could I get a visa? Should my learning certificate be translated into English or it is not necessary? Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you."
Elizabeth328
English, Polish