Pelin
Are these sentences OK? I think I'm poisoned by something I ate. I'm starting to be uncomfortable with this conversation. I'm sorry something like this happened to you. I don't want something like this to happen to me. You can't smoke in here. Don't you see no-smoking sign? I'll try my best, but don't have any expectations.
5. Don’t you see the no-smoking sign? 6. But I don’t have any expectations. Unless you intended to say ‘but don’t (you) have any expectations. It is written correctly if this is what you are intending to say.
I think I got food poisoning from something I ate. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with this conversation. I'm sorry something like that happened to you. I don't want something like that to happen to me. You can't smoke in here. Don't you see no-smoking sign? I'll try my best, but don't have any expectations.
Pelin
English, Turkish