Elif
Please Can you learn English at home without attending an English course? If possible how can learn English in home
Hi Elif, You can learn a lot by watching the free video lessons on YouTube. I learn beginner French on YouTube for over one year and found that they are really helpful. The only requirement is your commitment and devotion. For conversation, I signed up with the "MeetUp" group in my town. The "MeetUp" has many different groups - group for learning languages, painting, dancing, computer, etc. In the language group, some of them speak French better than me. So I learn from them. Bellow is the link for MeetUp in Istanbul (for example). Good luck. Hughbee https://www.meetup.com/find/?allMeetups=true&radius=25&userFreeform=istanbul&mcId=c1039176&change=yes&sort=default
Hi Elif Yes, where there is a will there is a way.. And furthermore, you can still have some lessons on line, Skype, from time to time- Italky is the perfect place for that! ;)
Of course You can do that. All you need to do is to have a notebook to write down some notes as you go along watching a few trustworthy YouTube channels and make up some time on weekly basis to learn and revise new vocabulary. And of course you should find a partner who has same or a little bit higher level of English to practice with.
Elif
English, Turkish