Leila
Looking for female language partner for Chinese (Mandarin) Hi, guys I'm ooking for female language partner for Chinese (Mandarin). I can help with Russian(i am a native speaker) or English (my level is B1-B2) I started to learn Chinese only 2 months ago
If you use 微信(Chinese version/WeChat(English version,and there may be versions in other languages. App for mobile phones), it'll be extremely convenient for you to find tens of millian Chinese-speaking users. I think you may find among them a lot of Russian learners, and they are your potential language partners.
To find more Chinese Russian-learners without effort,a better choice is QQ(app for either mobile phone or PC, with Chinese and EnglishChinese),where you may 找群(search and find your favorite groups), key in 俄语/...,and you'll find them.
You may chat, by voice or typing, with your language partners on 微信/WeChat.
Leila
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian