Comment est-ce que je peux traduire ca en anglais? Diplôme Supérieur de Notariat
Nov 2, 2019 11:46 AM
Answers · 1
Je pense que le "Diplôme Supérieur du Notariat" se traduit comme "Higher Notarial Diploma". :)
November 2, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French