Check out our updated Community
Rayhan Farabi
Are the following sentences belong the same meaning? Are they correct? 1. What do you think facebook is really a actual platform for hype creation? 2. Do you think facebook is really a actual platform for hype creating? Please noted a little query , Can I use noun "made" instead of "Creation" for these sentences? I have also a question except upper question. Which are the sentences using suitable like native speakers when I formally or informally request/ order to someone to give their own comments after a announcement or discussion or clarification, like "Do you think facebook is really an actual platform for hype creating? Give your opinion on your chat box/ write on the following chat box"?
1. What do you think? Is facebook actually a platform for creating hype? 2. Do you think facebook is really (just) a platform for creating hype? Best to use only really or actually in these sentences, not both. No, don't substitute made or making in these particular sentences. After #1 or #2 the followup: Share your opinion in the following chat box. Use Share or Give or State your opinion (share implies more of a gentle invitation)
Rayhan Farabi
Bengali, English, Hindi
English, Hindi