Check out our updated Community
whereismypen
Please Help me. Explain this usage of "see". What is its sentence pattern? The move, in accordance with the suspension of the Hong Kong Policy Act of 1992 and the invoking of US President Donald Trump’s executive order on “Hong Kong Normalisation”, will see Hong Kong companies subjected to the same trade war tariffs levied on mainland Chinese exporters, should they make products subject to these duties. This is verbs of perception, isn't it? In this case, it like a passive voice but it is not. I think So could you give me a sentence pattern to explain this usage of "see"? Ty for helping.
see = result in, make, have cause, force, The sky is full of dark clouds. We will probably see rain in the afternoon. see=have, experience The students are not listening in class. We will not see good performance on the exam. see = have
see = result in, make, cause, force,
whereismypen
Chinese (Cantonese), English