ooo
Please correct me . Thank you. I demonstrated my leadership skills in the Sow Asia Media Campaign. As a leader of the team of 10 members, I communicated with the teammates, integrated different opinions and allocated work to our teammates according to their ability to maximize the contribution of each person. In the end, the campaign held by our team had a great influence on social media and we won an Award of Merit.
1
1
Wow, great writing. The only point I have to make isn't necessarily a correction, but a clarification - "As a leader of the team of 10 members" means that there was more than one leader. If you were THE only leader then you should say. 'as the leader'. You can also leave off the word 'members' as it doesn't communicate any extra information.
ooo
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean