Check out our updated Community
Igor
gone gone gone Hi could you explain deep sense or wide sense:) of the sentences may be to wrap it in real life context you think better expose this short sentences that's gone on to become that's gone out to a third party It's gone on for a reason ( going on for a reason - difference ?)
I'm not sure what the second one was before being corrected, but it is ok now. Normally you would say "it's gone out to a third party". For example: A: Are we going to analyse the user data today? B: No, it's gone out to a third party (we've given it a subcontractor, or a partner, to analyse instead).
sorry corrected second one That was really about users data)
1. e.g. He started his career as an office junior. He has gone on to become the head of a department in the company. [continue, progress to the point of] 2. This does not make sense. 3. e.g. I don't know what's going on = I don't know what's happening. It's gone on for too long = It's happened/continued for too long.
Igor