Natasha
What does { an accurate idea of the effects } mean? As title Please kindly teach me how to explain it { an accurate idea of the effects } Thanks in advance
2
0
the effects - somethign caused by something else the effects of alcohol an idea of - a concept - a thought - knowledge Give me an idea of how buig this sign will be' Oh, really BIG! accurate - not inaccurate - precise, clear, detailed, close to correct, often quantitative His shoooting was accurate, always on target. His delivery of the piece of music was accurate, but unfeeling an accurate idea of the effects A close to correct - concept, thought, knowledge - of the effects of .... something . A: Give me an accurate idea of the effect of this payment on your life. B: I will be able to send my children to school but not live lavishly. A: Give me an accurate idea of the effect of this answer on your life. B: It is inconsequential. I shall note it and move on, either way.
an accurate idea or a clear picture of something e.g. It's easier to get an accurate idea of someone's personality once you're chatting.
Natasha
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish