Mari Kim
Could you please help me to make sentence? Hello I have two questions about English. The first, when I’m doing two things at the same time, I want to say only with one sentence. For example, something happened in the bus. There was a woman refusing to wear a mask in the bus so passengers had to get off it because of COVID 19 I was angry and got off the bus at the same time I complained about her (*what I mean is that I talked to myself). In this case, I want to say with only one sentence. 1) I got off the bus complaining about her. 2) I got off the bus with complaining about her. 3) I got off the bus while complaining about her. Which one is natural? If all of them doesn’t make sense, could you please correct me to make it more natural? The second, I want to say with one sentence when I try to say about next situation. For example) After I got off the bus and I waited a few minutes and a bus arrived and I took on it. 1) I took on the bus after waiting a few minutes. 2) I got onto the next bus arriving a few minutes later 3) I took another bus which was arriving in a few minutes. 4) I waited for another bus arriving in a few minutes later. Which one is natural? If all of them doesn’t make sense, could you please correct me to make it more natural?
1
0
For the firt part : I got off the bus complaining about her. For the second part : I took the next bus after a few minutes of waiting
Mari Kim