Hasib Rahman (হাসিব)
How much you know about.. Is this sentence grammatical and natural? ▪ How much you know about the functioning of brain is known from this one tweet.
22 ago 2020 20:03
3
0
The sentence looks good grammatically if you add "the" before "brain"; it should read "...about the functioning of the brain...". However, I find the sentence slightly unnatural. I think the passive construction ("is known") throws me off. I would rather write something like "This one tweet shows how much you know about the functioning of the brain." On a final note, the sentence as written above does not provide much context to know the connotation. I don't know if you mean to imply that this person knows much or little about the functioning of the brain.
22 agosto 2020
Not bad at all. other phrasing could be "your complete knowledge of brain function is evident in this one tweet" or "everything you know about how the brain functions was said in that one tweet" Assuming you were implying they know little to nothing about brain function.
22 agosto 2020
22 agosto 2020
Hasib Rahman (হাসিব)
Bengali, English, Hindi