Check out our updated Community
Swaroopa Muvvala
Need help in corrections! This is my first use of the italki app. I believe this is an interesting app to improve my english skills. This is really great platform to the people like me. I’m really interested in learning Perfect english and communicating with people and become native english speaker. Looking forward to improve my english skills through this app and any suggestions on how to get english speaking skills is highly appreciated.
Hello I'd love to help you improve your English Speaking Skills. I taught ESL (English as a Second Language) in China for 6 years and Mexico for 2 years for all levels (A1 - C2). I am also experienced in teaching online, having taught hundreds of students from all over the world. I hope you'll consider booking my 30-minute TRIAL LESSON. You will receive a FREE Elevator Pitch Template from me when you book this lesson. Thank you for your interest. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon. Have a fabulous day! Paul Capiral www.italki.com/paulcapiral
Hey Swaroopa! Welcome to Italki. It is a fantastic way to improve your English speaking skills. If you are interested in lessons, check out my profile and book a trial lesson. Cheers!
Swaroopa Muvvala
English, Telugu