Niwantha
Out of the 02 options given below, which is more appropriate for the title of a report? Hi friends, Out of the 02 options given below, which is more appropriate for a title of a report? (review or reviewing) 1. Reviewing of HR policies of ABC Company 2. Review of HR policies of ABC Company Thanks in advance, Niwantha
2020年8月25日 07:12
5
0
Hello Niwantha! I agree with john and here is why: If you are looking for a way to name a report then the word should be a noun - "review". To say "reviewing" would seem more like a verb - "reviewing of the report". I would also suggest that you word it as follows: "ABC Company HR Policies Review" it seems more factual and the emphasis is then on the company's name rather than the fact that it is a "review". I would also remove "of" altogether as it is not necessary and makes the title a little bit clumsy. I hope that helps!
2020年8月25日
Thanks John!
2020年8月25日
Number 2 is more appropriate although I would suggest "Review of ABC Company's HR policies".
2020年8月25日
Niwantha
English, Sinhala