Toyger
Are these tenses both correct? I've woken at 3 am for 3 days now. I wake up at 3 am for 3 days now.
4
0
Madylin is correct. For three days now = from a time in the past up until now. This requires present perfect or present perfect continuous tense. I've woken at 3 am for 3 days now. -- Correct -- I would put "woken UP" (not just 'woken" I wake up at 3 am for 3 days now. - incorrect. I've been waking up at 3 a.m. for three days now.
I agree with Madylin. I'd just shorten "I have" to "I've" to make it more casual. You can also say "I've been getting up" instead of "I've been waking up". It means the same thing, but it's a little more casual. Also the second sentence is wrong because it's not in the past tense.
The second one should be "I have been waking up at 3 am for 3 days now(/for the past 3 days)" The first tense is correct but it is more natural to say "I've woken up" than just "I've woken" :)
The first one is correct :)
Toyger
English, Fur