cc100
Can writing experts hlep me correct my writing? Many thanks. Some believe that wealthy countries should provide assistance to poorer countries when they suffer a natural disaster. Do you agree? Catastrophes from nature, like earthquakes, tsunami, or volcano eruption, are unpredictable and, sometimes, unavoidable, in which under-developed countries might have little ability to deal with these strikes. Therefore, well-developed nations, some may say that, should take account of these catastrophic effects even it is out of their territories. In this essay, I would like to explain my agreement on it. Seeing the global population as a whole, the subsequent effects from those natural disastrous events might further reduce the global recovery rate, which slows down rich countries' development. It means that affluent nations might potentially suffer from not giving adequate resources or subsidies, like vaccinations, food, clean water, or other indispensables, to those who are incapable to bounce back from catastrophe. This links to, for instance, widened poverty gap, due in large part to the human capital, landscapes, and manufacture facilities loss. The derived social, health, economic issues might be a corresponding burden for rich nations. If the rich ones immorally neglect these significant events, the Kumar will speak. They might eventually suffer more. In conclusion, having examined the reasons in detail, well-developed nations, from my perspective, cannot neglect their responsibility for assisting the under-developed ones on the natural calamity. It is the moral duty of all who are more fortunate to help those who suffer.
2
1
Good luck. __ Some believe that wealthy countries should provide assistance to poorer countries when they suffer a natural disaster. Do you agree? Catastrophes that arise intrinsically from nature such as earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions are occasionally unpredictable more often than not, unavoidable. Though both developed and underdeveloped countries are not spared from nature’s wrath, arguably it is under developed countries that take more damage due to minimal resources in dealing with such catastrophic disasters. From a morale standpoint, one might say that is the responsibility of developed nations to assist even if not within its physical jurisdiction. In this essay, I would like to argue for this statement. If we treat the global population as one collective, then the subsequent follow on effects from natural disasters impact a global recovery rate, which in turn affects developed nations. From this we can derive an irony that affluent nations suffer from not giving adequate basic resources such as food, clean water, or other daily necessities to those in dire need. This contributes to a global widened poverty gap driven by a large displacement of human and machinery capital. (I’m assuming this is for some type of economics module where key words are K and L for capital). This gap then adds to a corresponding burden of social, health and economic issues which in grow a thorn for rich nations in the future. If the rich ones immorally neglect these significant events, the Kumar (?) will speak. In conclusion, I firmly believe that well developed nations cannot neglect their responsibility for assisting the under-developed ones in the face of a natural calamity. It is the moral duty of all who are more fortunate, to help those who suffer.
Good luck.
cc100
Chinese (Taiwanese), English