KKT
Please check these sentences Please help me check if these sentences are weird to you. You also can make some changes to make it sound more natural to native. ☺️ 1. Here I take some notes of my work. 2. There are still many places that I've not been to yet. 3. I write down everything in my life journey.
2020年8月28日 05:59
7
0
1. Here I take some notes of my work. 'Here' is confusing. I think you meant, "I am taking some notes of my work" 2. There are still many places that I've not been to yet. It's correct, though a little formal the way you've done the contractions ("I've not been") In conversation people would tend more often to say "I haven't been" instead of "I've not been". "There are still many places that I haven't been to yet." 3. I write down everything in my life journey. It's correct.
2020年8月28日
@James Holloway Thank you! I was trying to compare life to a journey. Is there any word or phrase?
2020年8月28日
@Daniel Thank you! The last one I was trying to express that I write stories about what happened in my life and comparing life to a journey.
2020年8月28日
1. I take notes here, in my journal/diary/notebook etc. 2. There are still a lot of places I've not been to yet. (to be honest, many is also fine) 3. I write down everything in my life journal* (I think you mean journal here right?!)
2020年8月28日
Hey I’ll try to help you with the first and second sentence because I didn’t understand the last one. In the first sentence I understand that you are talking about the place where you take notes, a tablet or a notebook por example. If it is that way I consider you should write something like: I take some notes of my work here. The second sentence have pleonasm (“still” and “yet”) so a better way to write it can be: There are many places I haven’t been yet.
2020年8月28日
KKT
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, German, Japanese