1. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 from 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 light 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒕.
2. 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉/𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.
3. Take care of your inner self. There is no doubt that, one day everyone will come to see you. (Adorn does not work well in this sentence, decorate your inner self or beautify your inner self might also work, but still sound a little awkward in my opinion)
4. By fulfilling only our small desires or personal interests, we sometimes deny or belittle others great contribution. (This is a very awkward sentence. I understand what is trying to be said, but I'm not sure how to correct without changing it dramatically)
5. Every now and then we deny helping others just to satisfy our individual interests.
6. This sentence doesn't make any sense let alone is it grammatical.
7. This sentence doesn't make any sense not to mention the grammar.
Hope this helps! I am not a grammar expert, but English is my mother tongue.