Vivien
Not counting education... Not counting education, which do you think is the most important factor that determines a person's income?why?
4
0
In my humble opinion, the most important factor, apart from education, is to be DEPENDABLE. Being dependable means giving others a solid and unwavering sense of being able to rely on you, to count on you to do your duty and produce exemplary results in a consistent manner. It means you do things well each and every time, without exception... no excuses no matter what. Irrespective of whether you are an employee or in business, this sense of reliability or dependability is the best thing you can give your boss, your partners, your suppliers or your customers to show them you mean business and that you are determined to go far.
A persons ability to network and talk to any person about anything. If you are someone who thinks well on his/her feet you will be remembered and offered more jobs just because of who you know. If you know the right people "head hunters" will be constantly seeking you for employment. Or so I have heard this might be an urban legend. :)
Access to "the system". Knowing whom to ask for what you want. Knowing the right people who can help you. BY THE WAY: Way to go with the good questions!! No, "I want help with the English, please be my friend." You are actually trying to start discussions. WAY TO GO!!
ability, cuz u can do what others can not,
Vivien
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean, Russian
English, Korean, Russian