Yue
what is your favorate food?and how it cooks?Sharing your ideas~
4
0
Hi Yue! my favorite food is pizza, cake and salad.. actually I eat anything it's just that this is the first 3 foods that comes on my mind..hahaha.. I also like noodles and dumplings. hmmm but I don't know how to cook it. I'll be glad if you share Chinese recipes =)
Hello Yue , If you would like to contact me ,we can share some recipes together , I would also like to know some Chinese food recipes :) It is a good chance as well to practice a little English and Chinese .
hello Yue It is difficult to pick one receipe cause I like a lot of different food... I love french cooking and my favorite meal is snails "Les escargots de Bourgogne" It is not a joke...
Hi Yue, my favourite food is Garlic and Rosemary Roast Lamb. Recipe and Ingredients (serves 4) * 1.5kg leg of lamb * 4 garlic cloves, sliced * 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, cut into 2cm lengths * 1 onion, sliced * 1/3 cup redcurrant jelly * 1 cup red wine * 1 cup chicken stock Method 1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Use a sharp knife to make 12 slits in the top of the lamb. Insert a slice of garlic and a small sprig of rosemary into each slit. 2. Scatter onion slices over the base of a lightly greased roasting pan. Sprinkle over remaining garlic and rosemary. Place the lamb onto the bed of onions. 3. Heat redcurrant jelly in a small saucepan and brush over lamb. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 180°C. Pour in wine and stock. Roast for another hour (for medium) or until cooked to your liking. 4. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Yue
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Spanish
English, French, German, Spanish