Cise
yep i will tray to ask u soon !if it's i will ! soon! How can i developed my send with people with my Freand with my freand!?
4
1
Hello Cise, It seems that you were trying to contact a friend and send him or her this message. Just go to your friend's profile and click "message" and send him the message you like or try to contact him by clicking "chat now" for instant chatting. If their chat is not available or their "message" is deactivated ,you can try writing on their blackboard.
hi Cise, this page is open for asking anything about language learning. just feel free to ask. @ ma'am jura: you misspelled the word "friend" to "fiend". :):):) :)
Hi Cise, you can find a fiend who speaks English here at Italki http://www.italki.com/partners/1--English--200-0--1-0.htm
Hello Cise, Your question is not clear here... but if you want to write "friend" it is like that...
Cise
Afrikaans, English, Somali
English, Somali