Darja
Do you believe in predictions of the Maya that we will die in 2012?
11
0
i don't ))) it's stupid i think. we had so many predictions. it seem we died 5 times already
To die?? Oh..no,no.To contact with extraterrestrial civilization more likely to me. We'll take the opportunity to learn their languages as well. hehe.
I believe the Pink Unicorn shall descend from the pink clouds in her full glory and cleance the world of heretics and those she sees to be lacking in their faith! aaw well speaking the truth I don't believe that Mayan calendar ending thing. Those Mayan calendar makers just weren't paid high enough so they stopped the calendar to 2012. But in case the world really ends in 21th Dec 2012 I'm gonna do something really cool before that but not so cool that my house will be surrounded by police with SWATs and all. That would kinda suck if the world wouldn't end.
Hello Darja May I tell you it is an ineptitude if you think that ...
I don't !!! not even the 'Son of God' knows when exactly the world will end. if we insist on believing Mayan's predictions, then we might as well praise them as we do with the real "GOD Almighty"! or better yet, replace God with Mayans or other false prophets. what do you think? :)
Darja