효선-Hyos
what's differences between 'light' and 'lightly'? My essay was corrected. It is a part of that. ------------------------------------------------------------------- For instance, there is one of my friends who got A+ in calculus. She studied again lessons little by little after every lecture. Finally, she just looked over all pages 'lightly' before the examination. ------------------------------------------------------------------- I meant 'she looked over all pages (quickly, simply, easily and roughly)' what is a right adverb? and thanks your attention!^^
2
0
"Skimmed" is exactly the word for this, but if you really need an adverb, I suggest superficially, casually, or briefly.
Light is a noun ( I think sorry my grammar is not great) can be used in words like light bulb, or light switch or there was a great light or used to describe somethings weight ie ; this feather is very light. Lightly is an adj usedto describes the way something is done ie: he tiptoed quickly and lightly across the room, she treaded lightly so as not to disturb the ground beneth her......However it doesnt really fit in the context you have used it in. I think quickly would be a much better word here.or you could of said... she just quickly skimmed over all the pages before the examination.
효선-Hyos