리빅스 Ribix~☆°
How do I say "异国恋情 / be in love with foreigner" in Korean? How do I say "异国恋情 / be in love with foreigner" in Korean? "이국연애"...? 아니면...? And how can I express " I like to listen to your sining " & " Though we know each other not for a long time, we are good friend. " in Korean? Please tell me 존댓말, For example:고마워요, 감사해요My three questions about Korean sentence / word : "异国恋情 / be in love with foreigner" " I like to listen to your sining " " Though we know each other not for a long time, we are good friend. "
3
0
异国恋情 : 국제연애(国际恋爱),It is not generally used in colloquial Korean, though. To say it naturally '외국인과 연애','외국인과의 사랑'(love with a foreigner) , 'I'm in love with a foreigner' : 외국인과 사랑에 빠졌어요. (I felt in love with a foreigner) 'I like to listen to you singing' : 당신의 노래 듣는 것이 좋아요. " Though we know each other not for a long time, we are good friend. " 우리는 서로 그리 오래 알고 지낸 사이는 아니지만, 좋은 친구에요.
You could also try Yahoo! Babel Fish provides free online text and web page language translation tools! ... Chinese-trad to Chinese-simp, English to Chinese-simp, English to Chinese-trad ... English to Japanese, English to Korean, English to Portuguese ... babelfish.yahoo.com/ -
Hi you can translate Korean to Chinese(s) online and download the free translator ... into Chinese(s) by using Korean to Chinese(s) translation dictionaries. ... translation.babylon.com/Korean/to-Chinese(s)
리빅스 Ribix~☆°
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese, Korean