Alexandr
How you are getting time for learning lang? I just want to know, how you are planning you day or how you get time for learning lang. I'm working 8h from Monday till Friday, when I'm coming home, I have a lot of things to do, and i've got about 30 min free, next go to sleep. I wonder when you are practicing or learning lang. what time is it? is it morning? is it working day? or is it evening or deep night?
Nov 23, 2009 11:48 AM
3
0
I mostly have learning in the back of my mind. Whenever I get bored from doing something "in my case studying since I am still an undergraduate" I head right to that German Book and start translating! I can't say it is perfect, but it works..or at least so far it has. I am only hoping that I will get more time to do more practicing when I am finally finished with my college. Good Luck
hello, I have the same hectic schedule. although Marie-Hélène is right, still, I can't focus on learning a language on day time especially when working. the perfect time for me to learn however, is during night time - about an hour before getting myself to bed. Weekends are perfect time to learn too. you just need to organize things. :)
Hello This is the result of a beneficial aspect of the net... You can learn when and where you want ... Here on Italki you can schedule sessions with a special teacher to help you and guide you through your studies.
Alexandr
Arabic, English, Japanese, Russian
Arabic, English, Japanese