martialartsdude
What do try to learn in the first month of learning a language?
24 พ.ย. 2009 เวลา 1:39
7
6
Hi learning a new language is tough, especially Russian. 1.Study the pronunciation of the language first. Practice the most difficult sounds with repetitive drills daily until you are confident. Practice the most common words and short phrases. Check your pronunciation with an educated speaker. 2. Practice the native intonation, stress, and rhythm of common, short social sentences and social questions, e.g.: "Hi, How are you?" "Where is the museum?". Try to imitate educated native speakers. Begin by listening carefully to a repeated phrase 5 to 10 times. Use audio and video to help you. Then, try saying the phrase correctly in chorus with the recording. Repeat each of the phrases 50 times or more if needed. If possible, ask educated native speakers to correct you and record correct phrases of pronunciation. Many language students get into bad pronunciation habits that are very difficult to break. Bad pronunciation will cause confusion and misunderstanding. Be patient and diligent with this early pronunciation drill as you will be rewarded with a near-native accent. 3. Download/Purchase audio books in the language you wish to learn. Choose a popular audio book in a subject that interests you. This will help your listening skills. Repeat listening to short segments of 30 seconds to one minute until you feel you have complete comprehension. Listen to the audio book until you have it memorized. Good luck!
24 พฤศจิกายน 2009
I guess it differs from people to people, and perhaps situations too. Personally, I loves to start with the abc (the basic writing characters) and pronunciation. Why? Once I know how to do that within the first month, I will be able to start reading individual words and collect them as I go along. This works for me because I am a "vocab-person" :D
24 พฤศจิกายน 2009
Hello, First the alphabet and pronunciation ,so that I'd be able to read than the basic words and the basic phrases for introducing oneself for example, basic verbs, pronouns etc..
25 พฤศจิกายน 2009
When I started spanish I learned the alphabet and pronounciation of letters and words.
24 พฤศจิกายน 2009
1. Learn Russian For Free www.Byki.com Download your free Russian Byki™ software and learn Russian fast! 2. Learn Russian Online Free www.russianforeveryone.com Take a course with >40 lessons, >150 exercises, >500 audio files Search Results 1. Russian Language Lessons - Learn Russian For Free If you want to learn Russian, you have come to the right place. Our site offers a free online Russian language course for everyone. ... Getting Started - Russian Alphabet - Audio Articles - Basic Phrases www.russianlessons.net/
24 พฤศจิกายน 2009
martialartsdude
Russian