Amelia
The finals are coming,I need to write several papers, can anybody give me some advice? 1. Write a 2000 words paper about the history of English literature. A period of time is also OK. 2.Write a 2000-3000 words paper about the translation in our life. For example , the translation about ads or brands.
3
1
Hello Amelia May I suggest to work on your assignment and then if you have a doubt you can always post it here and someone will correct you if needed... good luck!
Is this what you are looking for in your second assignment? Linguistic aspects of the translation of advertisements mand advertising productutility vs brand image format hardselling vs softselling techni ue and should conse uently reect in translation if not in the ... www.reference-global.com/doi/abs/10.../9783110137088.1.7.655
Hi have a look at Short history of English literature But young readers will not thank teachers for leaving them in the dark about established critical opinion or the canon of English literature. ... Introduction - Literary forms - Old English, Middle English ... www.teachit.co.uk/armoore/lit/history.htm
Amelia
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese