shine
the headline of my thesis My thesis would be discussed the different attitudes toward family between China and Western countries in the movie"the Joy Luck Club" I need to decide the headline,and hand it tomorrow,but I'm confused with it.What headline should I make, Reflections on Difference of Attitudes toward Family beween China and Western Countries in the Movie " the Joy Luck Club" ? is it right? or could I find a better one?
Nov 29, 2009 2:26 AM
6
7
How about a simpler title: Attitudes Toward Family in the East and West: Perspectives from "The Joy Luck Club"
I would at least mention in the title that you deal with a "movie". I had no idea "Joy Luck Club" was indeed a movie. Otherwise the title proposed by Richard is fine.
Richard's title works. Or perhaps "Reflections on Family: Differences In East and West" or "What Defines A Family: Perspectives From "The Joy Luck Club"
Like malassn I did not know that Joy Luck Club was a movie, so perhaps some reference to this in your title would be a good idea.
richards seems great! nice work girl!
shine
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, Japanese
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese