MaryANNE
Is there a love in net? Or just an imagination?
Nov 29, 2009 4:46 AM
5
0
Hi Mary Anna i think the answer is yes...u know..there's a lot of people on the internet..good ones and bad ones...that depends on your luck... actually...people can change...anything is possible... so be brave and protect yourself...
Hello Mary Anne I'm a positive person so I will answer to your question by YES it is possible to love somoone through the net... But after few months you have to meet each other to see if the relationship can be solid... Good luck!
Hello Mary Anne, The net is a mean to connect people, so it is probably very possible to get to know someone online, someone you might like for sure ,but then love develops offline in real life. It is very possible that a relation could start from here, but to keep it online is unrealistic and all accompanied feelings are imaginative from my point of view.
I'm for YES also... totally possible! The internet has been wonderful for connecting people. HOWEVER... I have to doubt if someone can only love online. Reality will have to come into it sooner or later, so even of someone is looking for love online, you have to be sure they can have a proper relationship once the computer is turned off.
well... about me I can say that I need to look in the eyes of a person who's speaking to me to fall in love but ...who knows! it's not impossible! ciao =)
MaryANNE
English, Filipino (Tagalog), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean
French, Italian, Japanese, Korean