javanese_girl
why is it so hard to be mature??? How to eliminate the childish thoughts in ur mind???
Dec 6, 2009 7:22 AM
10
0
Hello Don't kill your childish thoughts too fast... One day when you will be ready for maturity you will regret that time... Just try to learn one thing every day and it will be the best way to be a mature woman...
December 6, 2009
Hi, I don't know your age but it is proven scientifically that a person's brain does not mature till they are 25. That could be the answer to your question.
December 10, 2009
dont divided it
December 9, 2009
maturaty and childes thoughts it all depands on our jeans and our surroundings{in which we grow}...so as well as you faces the life it makes you mature...and childes thoughts..everybody has it in his/her....but many time they feel shame to show it....as you know that some people be mature in small age....and some cant be mature in big age too......it all depands on life which they face....and some depands on their blood
December 8, 2009
It's important to behave in a sensible way, like an adult, in order to be able to take the right decisions... However, what matters for me is to have a real magnetic personality; to have a strong character that makes me noticeable. And it's not necessary to be so serious and sensible in order to be successful or noticeable. You can be a mixture of both - childish and sensible. I believe that everything we do or say is reflective of our personality, that's why I prefer to act and behave spontaneously. 'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss
December 7, 2009
javanese_girl
Arabic, English, French, Indonesian, Portuguese
Arabic, English, French, Portuguese