dalel
what do you think about the changes of environment? Do you feel this change in our earth?
Dec 7, 2009 4:12 PM
5
0
Hi Dalel. In Australia, climate change will have a negative affect on biodiversity, as it will exacerbate existing stresses on ecosystems, as well as creating new ones .Therefore, with increasing human demands for water it is paramount that environmental needs are adequately represented and catered for in management decisions.
December 10, 2009
ya i can feel bcz people changes...mean of things changes...mean of love,mean of humanity....mean of emotionas....changes...........i can feel it..can u
December 8, 2009
hello. it's pretty obvious to ignore such thing. what we can do is to live by the changes. :)
December 8, 2009
Hello Dalel I think every one realize now there are some changes on our planet but could be just cyclical and human activities are not objectively responsable for all ... Anyway this is my opinion.
December 7, 2009
Some years i think that it's getting a little warmer and warmer, but then allways comes a year, when there is -35 on the street in winter, and i think: "God, it looks like everything is OK on Earth" :-) But.. It seems I feel the change of the Force! :-)
December 7, 2009
dalel
Arabic, English, French