You have learned Chinese for _______years.
This questionnaire is designed to find out the relationship between culture differences and foreign language study.
1. Which part do you think is the most important in learning Chinese phonetic alphabet?
A. Vowel B. Consonant C. Stress D. Tone
2. When you find that your opinion disagrees with others during discussion, which answer will you choose?
A. You’re wrong
B. I agree with you partly
C. Let me think about it
D. Say nothing about it, keep silent
3. Do you think the speed reading (lost and joined sound) in English is a distinguishable signal compared to Chinese?
A. Strongly agree B. Agree C. Disagree D. Strongly disagree
4. To what extent do you feel confused about the relatives’ title of Chinese? (e.g. Father’s sister, 姑姑)
A. Strongly confused, and think it’s unnecessary
B. A little confused, but think it’s necessary
C. I know how to use them, it doesn’t bother me
D. Not confused at all, and think it’s necessary
5. Which of the following Chinese words do you think matches the meaning of “sad”?
A. 痛苦 B. 难过 C. 伤心 D. 不开心 E. 苦恼
6. Which way do you think is more effective in learning Chinese?
A. Writing B. Listening C. Reading D. Speaking
7. To what extent do you feel confused about Chinese idioms during your study?
A. Strongly confused, do not understand it at all
B. A little confused, but always have to look up them
C. Understands them, some of them are the same in my culture
D. Not confused at all
8. To what extent do you think knowing Chinese culture more can help you learn Chinese better?
A. The more I know, the better it helps my study
B. It does helps my study sometimes, but I don’t think it’s that important
C. I don’t think it’s beneficial to my study, but it’s good to know more
D. It’s doesn’t have anything to do with my study at all, I learned Chinese all by my practice and hard work
9. How many years do you think is needed to communicate fluently in Chinese?
A. 1~2 years B. 3~4 years C. 5~6 years D. 7~8 years E. more than 8 years
10. What will you talk about in the conversation with your friends?
A. entertainment news B.hot movies and TV series C.politics
D.family E.fashion F.sports G.career