Eevee
I need help interpreting a sentence. I am reading a book and a girl is talking about how her best friends all have boyfriends. After saying that it is a matter to celebrate she then says '可是我却觉得。。。非常没意思!' Is she saying that she has no interest. Is she saying that she has no interest in boys or is she saying she feels boys have no interest in her?
Dec 14, 2009 8:03 AM
4
0
She said 可是我却觉得。。。非常没意思! I think their are two situations here. First the girl is admire her friends ,She must be jealous . so she said she is not interest in BF ! Second the girl tell the true .
December 14, 2009
she say she have no interest in making boyfirend
December 14, 2009
Hi, friend, I haven't seen you lately. You mean to interpret it lliterally? If so, it means she doesn't have any interest in ..., in orther words, she finds ... very boring. It is her opinion, has nothing to do with those boys as you thought. But, I think, actually she's very envious of her friends, just pretending she doesn't care at all.
December 14, 2009
what is sentence i thank can help u .
December 14, 2009
Eevee
Chinese (Mandarin)