Things you must do to improve your English speaking and your English pronunciation skills
- Speak clearly, concisely and use simple vocabulary.
- Listen, carefully, to English movies or speakers. Take note of the words/terms used and read them over and over till you start using them effectively.
- Read aloud and talk to yourself loudly in English to see how well you are doing.
- Watch English movies with English subtitles on. This will allow you to compare the written words to the correct pronunciations.
- Listen to English songs. This will help you a lot. If u can’t understand the accent, take the lyrics which you can get by searching at google.
- Avoid thinking in your mother tongue, translating it then saying it in English. If you want to speak fluently, you will have to "think" in English.
- Communicate with native speakers and try to imitate them to learn how to speak correctly and how to pronounce the words correctly. This way also can help your vocabulary.