" Lord "
how is christmas with you ;) ?? i want all thing that you have enjoyed with it ... Merry christmas to everybody and my greeting to all of them in this very great ocassion ...
Dec 25, 2009 2:12 AM
5
1
Hi~I really enjoyed this Christmas Day. My best friend and I song for a whole afternoon, then had a wonderful dinner that she cooked. What's more, we enjoyed the movie 《 Alvin And The Chipmunks》~ I really appreciate that day~
December 26, 2009
Hello,Lord.Christmas Day is the funny time of young guys in China.Of course our sellers like it better.We take it as a friends get together time.
December 26, 2009
the night of Christmas we pray at the foot of the manger and sing carols, on the last day of the ninth before the birth of the baby Jesús, at 12 p.m. we deliver the gifts among family and friends and then enjoy a special meal k is called "Eve"
December 26, 2009
Hello Shine sun Since you ask me to answer... I like to spend Christmas with my family and friends ... and you?
December 25, 2009
Christmas starts with us having a family dinner on Christmas Eve, opening presents and going to Church at midnight. Sometimes we go to listen to Carols by Candlelight. The next day we have croissants and fruit for breakfast and greet our neighbours who live in our street. All our family gather at our house for lunch then we have a rest or play with all the children and eat the left over food for dinner.
December 25, 2009
" Lord "
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian