How do I say 'What have you been doing Recently?' In Mandarin
I would like to Know how to say the following...(Please write the answer in pin yin and characters)
1) What have you been doing recently?
2) I am looking for work.
3) I have been searching for a house to buy.
4) I have been helping my friends set up a business
5) I have been doing some consultancy work for my friends who own a solid waste management business
6) I have been visiting relatives and friends
7) I went to see a movie
8) I read a really good book
9) I helped my Dad fix his car
10) I have been helping my family organise my sister's wedding
11) I have been doing some research on toxic chemicals
12) I have been doing yoga and dance practice. I'm getting fitter now and I've lost some weight too.
Thanks very much for your help.
If there is anything you would like me to answer about English grammar I'd be happy to swap info.
Bye for now