kruti
How can we convenient the person who is going to give a job opportunity ?
5
0
I agree ,treating a person to food and drinks would be a good idea .Flowers too would be fine .But i think a small gift for keeps(proportionate to the amount that you value the job) ,that will remind the person of the good deed he has done ,would be an even better idea.
Is your question, how do we reward the person who is going to give me a job opportunity? This is not customary in Australia unless it is a huge company. I would wait until I got the job first, then I would send a bunch of flowers and a card thanking them for the job opportunity . Obviously each country is different.
Howdy! kruti cutie i think the best way to pay him/her back is to treat them in some fast food or restaurant on your first pay day on the work,then talk about something about the job. cowboy...
Hi Kruti... It is really up to you but don't feel obliged in any way...
here in our country, it is being practiced to treat (for a dinner or drinks maybe) someone who gave us job opportunity - although, it's not necessary. to me though, I simply thank the person and regard him/her as a special friend. :)
kruti
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
English, Marathi