Sparticus
What's your favourite luxury brand and why? Just to add - for those who have no interest ~ what's the point in saying anything?? Obviously it's not for everybody and some of u might actually go as far as to deteste this subject.... but despite what u think, this allows people who don't speak English as their first language to express themselves in English. Thanks to all of u anyway for any contribution to any of my questions...much appreciated!
18 янв. 2010 г., 22:04
20
4
A brand new Mercedez and/or BMW is fine to me, it indicates that I am among the middle to upper middle class people.
18 января 2010 г.
I will buy unique design and unmatched quality things too.and sometimes I like to have luxury brand .and i like AUDI.haha
19 января 2010 г.
in fact i go behind quality not brand~
18 января 2010 г.
Well, I don't mind luxury brands because I don't need them but, I really like CONVERSE trainers. I think that's my luxury brand. XD See Ya Nathaniel! =D
18 января 2010 г.
PRADA.. this brand is always a forerunner of all trends
20 января 2010 г.
Sparticus
Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish
Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish