Nikita
Do you think a what country are best in Asia, Europe, South and North America?
6
0
In spite of stadistical surveys or historical events and countries ways of living, my answer will be: My country. Sonia. =)
from all of this country...INDIA, CHINA, AMERICA AND UK... i am damn sure about this!
ASIA ASIA ASIA India and China :) Fantastic Cultures - the oldest and the best :) :)
i think there's nothing best than my own country. cowboy...
"What country do you think is the best in Asia, Europe, South & North America?" Well, I wouldn't say what is the "best" because this is not a good term to define a country (competitiveness sucks!) But i'd tell you what i like: From Asia i like Japan. From Europe i stay with Ireland. About South America, Patagonia (Argentina) looks me a good place for get lost -in a good sense:)- I would choose Canada for North America's Country and New Orleans or New York (USA) if you had asked about cities (and whatever city who begins with the "New" word, hehe) You have not asked about Africa and Oceania, but anyway i'll tell you: From Africa Madagascar attracts me, and Australia from Oceania (I know, this is not much original thinking)
Nikita