me
GERMAN! Where and how to start effectively?
2
0
You start effectively by taking a course , online or in an institute ,where you learn the basics of the language , how to pronounce , read , basic grammar and sentence structure . In the mean time you could use any audio material , listening is important !music ,vidoes in german , whatever you like and subjects that appeal to you . If you could mingle at this early stage with people who speak german the better ,to listen , repeat and learn and use a dictionary to look up words you don't understand . Try to read texts loud ,when you have acquired some basic vocabulary . Go on in your courses accompanied with auxiliary tools like audio ,video material and you will improve with time depends on how much effort you do and how much time you dedicate for learning ! You dont have to push yourself too much ,just learn at your own path ! Good Luck !
I totally agree! First you should find somebody teching you how to pronounce it. Learning with italki should work then. A good book is also a pretty nice Idea to get the basics from. But prepare to learn a lot by heart. Have fun Regards Herr-Schwarztee
me
Arabic, English, German
German