sjy
How can I use the italki? I can not see the chat room when i go into italki,my IE is IE6,but i don't konw why,could you help me?
3
0
Hello Sjy, The version of Internet Explorer you are using should operate italki efficiently.Look on the top icon bar and go to 'Start page' . That should be your homepage. You can browse "language partners" on the column on the left side of that homepage. Browse members profiles looking for native English speakers learning Chinese for mutual benefit. Once you opened a member's profile , you can instantly chat with them by pressing on "chat now" on their profiles. That should be opening a chat box for you to interact with the other member if he/she is online and willing to respond. Hope this works! In case it doesn't you might have to contact an italki moderator for explanation. Enjoy :)
Hello Sjv Welcome here ... If you have a technical problem just try to contact the Italki team... They will be happy to assist you... Now you can use Italki to learn or to teach any languages ... Good luck!
IE6 is enough for italki! when i came to italki i had a same question as you asked! well you can do. 1.make new friends and chat with them using chat room facility 2.learn a language 3.ask question about anything you want and get some intellegent answers! and you can also give answers to questions! i am damn sure that you would love the question answer section!
sjy
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, Japanese