Bobo~Lee
What did you think about IELTS? What do you prepare for IELTS?
6
1
Hi Bobo-Lee, most students find the speaking section of the IELTS test most difficult if they haven't had a lot of practice. For more info see: http://www.italki.com/knowledge/Contribution.htm?n=IELTS%20EXAM1
Hi, Bobo I just took the IELTS exam in this January. I may be able to give some appropriate comments. Honestly speaking, Gee ~ IELTS is not easy. The full score for IELTS is 9 and it really needs to take a person much time, energy and efforts to reach 8 due to the fact that this test covers four aspects of English from Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. With its full coverage of communication tools in one language, test takers have few chances of avoid facing their weak point in any particular aspects. In TOEIC test, my first score is 845 without any preparation. Through taking 6 model tests in a month, I managed to make it to 935. Maybe I still have an opportunity to push the score closer to 990. As for IELTS, I got 7.0 and I know there is a long way to go for me to make it 8.0, which is really not easy for non-native speakers to get. Have a nice day,
Interesting. Had no idea what IELTS was, really. :) Seems like the equivalent of the dreaded JLPT exams for Japanese.
なに? :)
I think it is a difficult examination for me at present. However,if you have amazing talent of memory,you could pass it through a short preparing,just I think.
Bobo~Lee
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English, French