phiona
Do you live in a big city far away from your hometown? Do you live in a big city far away your hometown? Do you work long times and do not have time to play with friends? What do you do if you feel lonely?
6
0
no
i live in pasig city which is very far from my home town i do work and i play with some friends only sunday and i dont feel lonely cause there's lot of things to do so i wont get bored. cowboy...
i work in guangdong province.zhongshan.not a big city. 5-6 hours drive from my home so that s not a problem.actually. i dont think live far aways is a problem for me.I like hang out have fun with friends also enjoy being alone.we dont always have to be accompany. when i feel lonely.i can ask friend for a drink.or reading.or just relax find something intresting to do. there must a ways to solve out.hehe.
I lived in a city in India for almost 4 years away from my place in Australia. It was a small, rural area. My home in Australia is a small city. It was a wonderful experience.
Hello Yes I live far away from my hometown... When I feel lonely I jump on internet and talk to my family and friends who are still over there...
phiona