Mark
Asking/Requesting (3rd person) and using 의 Hi I want to say "Can you ask your brother to buy it?" or "Can you ask your brother to buy for me?" 오빠한테 너 물어봐도 사게 돼? But I am wondering should I use 의? Because the person who will buy, is the brother of the person I am asking. (me) [ask] > (friend) [ask] > (friend's older brother) [buy] 오빠의한테 니가 물어봐도 사게 돼? thanks!thanks nin187
2010年1月24日 03:38
1
0
You can say "너희 오빠". "너희 ~" means "~ of you and your family" or "~ of you and your fellows" or "~ of you your surroundings". cf) 너희 오빠한테 사달라고 물어봐도 되? Can you ask your brother(of your family) to buy it? or you can simply say "오빠", as the listener knows it means his/her own brother. cf) 오빠한테 사달라고 물어봐도 되? Can you ask your brother to buy it? i want to add one more thing. "돼" is "되+어" so, it is correct using "되" in this sentence. hope you can understand^^
2010年1月24日
Mark
Korean