Malini X
How do I say 'The rest of...' in Mandarin How do I say 'I don't understand the rest of the sentence'? 'I understand this part, but not the other parts of the poem'.
24. Jan 2010 06:02
5
1
I don't understand the rest of the sentence' 我 不明白(理解) 句子 剩下的部分 I don't understande the sentence the rest of 'I understand this part, but not the other parts of the poem' 我 明白 这一部分, 但是不明白 这首诗 剩下的部分 I understand this part but not the poem the other part of
25. Januar 2010
you can encircle the parts of the poem that you can not understand and tell you tutor:"这里不懂--zhe4 li3 bu4 dong3"
25. Januar 2010
我不明白这个句子后面部分的意思。(I do not understand the rest of the sentence) the rest of =就是剩余部分,余下的部分,后面部分的,ect. ex:我家今年收获了很多的苹果,我想留下一部分自己吃,其余的我想送去给父母尝尝。 we've harvest plenty of apples this year,I am going to keep some of them ,and the rest of them will be given to my parents ,let them have a taste.
24. Januar 2010
the rest of means 剩下的。。 其余的,余下的 is more likely to the other parts, the others
24. Januar 2010
The rest of....= yu2 xia4 de bu4 fen = 余下的部分
24. Januar 2010
Malini X
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Tamil
Chinese (Mandarin)