smiler
When you are talking with someone,you heard somethin(surprised amazing increadible),What will u say?
7
0
Hello Smiler, "wow" if something is amazing.It is an exclamation of surprise, amazement and admiration. It is originally Scottish. "Ooh " is an interjection used to express amazement, joy, or surprise. "aha" could be used as an interjection to express surprise. " Are you serious?" to express surprise, something you find unbelievable or incredible. "Incredible!" Just simply 'incredible' . " Unbelievable !" "The mind boggles" It is used as a reaction to something you find amazing or difficult to understand.
It depends on the situation. If it's casual I might say: No way! Really? You are kidding! Wow! I am shocked. If it's formal, I might say: That is surprising. That is unexpected. I am surprised.
Maybe "Jeusu Christ" is the most frequently used.
i would say "oh, really?"
Oh my God! Isn't that incredible! Is that for real?
smiler
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Korean
English, French, Korean