shiny royal
don`t you think SCIENTISTS deserve little bit more respect,fame and money comparing to filmstars? form the time when human life started this scientists have been working, still they are working and will work in future without noting or counting nights and days...thier lives are so hard... i mean i am also a fan of beautiful girls stuff and handsome boys stuff..but we even dont know all names of scientists who had been given nobel prize of curent year...
25 янв. 2010 г., 12:43
6
1
I agree with you, but the average person is not interested in scientists.
26 января 2010 г.
i agree for what you say but being a scientist is not easy.look most of this people sometimes forget to eat or take bath because they are thinking every single second of their o finf a very good solution for what they are studying with?most of them never get out on their lab to have some fun.they are very dedicated on their works because of their deep knowledge it's better for them to be simple.and fame what you looking for i think their book will be the one who will start it. cowboy...
26 января 2010 г.
You are right here... It is even outrageous to give so much money to a filmstar or actor...
25 января 2010 г.
I agree... If I were you , I would compare the achievement of historically honored scientists worldwide with that of greedy investment companies.
25 января 2010 г.
I think anyone - not just in the field of science or arts - who contributed a great work deserve to be recognized and respected. of course, their name will always be remembered. The work of a scientist is far complicated than that of 'filmstars' and perhaps, they should be given more attention as what you've said. however, most people would tend to recognize entertainment rather than science. so, when it comes to popularity, 'filmstars' are more remembered. :)
25 января 2010 г.
shiny royal
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu
Chinese (Mandarin)