sorine
if u could take a vication to the moon ,would u ? why or why not ?
13
0
sure) to feel a weak gravitation, to see the Earth... I think, it's very interesting
Yes, definitely! Why not reaching for the moon ?!;) Certainly trying a new vehicle is exciting as well as experiencing this special feeling of being over the moon...
A vacation to the moon is not on my 'things to do' list.
If I was paid for it I would go after another 2000000 (2 million) people have gone there before me. But anyway, what's so special to see there than isolation, conditions where life cannot be supported and a never ending desert landscape? There's another billion ways to have more fun than that with my friends on earth on the cheap. And if I want to experience conditions of no-gravitation I'd rather fill my bathtub with water and take a bath. I mean it's cheaper and much safer. After I rise from the dead, and if the moon is still there, I wouldn't mind to take a trip there if I don't find myself in hell and if the moon has become fun enough :)
i wont cause the i think not everyone will go their right?secondly i cannot eat all the food and drinks that i wanted.and last i cannot breath the fresh air. cowboy...
sorine
Arabic, English, German, Spanish, Turkish
English, German, Spanish, Turkish