shiny royal
what do you think about existence of aliens? please give your reasons!
8
0
It is possible, there have been many recorded sightings in this country.
I'm a strong believer to extraterrestrial life. The strength of my belief coming from a mere fact that the universe is tremendously enormous. Billion upon billions galaxies and stars. You can start with 100 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy alone to estimate what fraction of them have stars like our sun! Mere common sense can tell me they do exist indeed. Take it or leave it.
Life is an infinitely rare event in the universe, but the universe is infinitely great. The universe is infinitely great, but life is an infinitely rare event in the universe.
i do believe they are exist.but just like avatar.i think d better we both have our life dont invade each other's world hehe
if there's really a called aliens why they dont show it to the public or start figuring out how advance their technology that we might use in the future. cowboy...
shiny royal
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu
Chinese (Mandarin)